The continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.What are the causes of this continued rise?Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

The continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.

What are the causes of this continued rise?

Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

It is certainly true to say that, our world today is facing the population explosion. Presently, a proportion of people believe that, this is the major challenge facing the mankind. While others ponder that, this is not the only menace to the humanity, and there are a lot of issues that threat the humanity. Here, I would like to account for the reasons behind the gigantic increase in the population with my own perception.

Multifarious points shore up the reasons for this population explosion. First and foremost, the orthodox mentality of having more than one boy in the family. In other words, large number of parents especially in the developing countries are believe in large family members , as they believe it is a source of proud and honor in the society. What is more, a plethora of masses are usually unaware of demerits of increasing population on the society. To be specific, in many occasions, people are not realize the effect of large family member on the living standards, therefore, people are continue having more children. In addition, lack of education among large number of people in developing world is a major factor in the phenomenal rise in the population. In fact, it is commonly agreed that, the huge rise in the population is mainly in the very poor nations where the poverty and illiteracy is widely distributed in an astronomical figures.

From my notion, our world today is facing a lot of challenges, over population is one of them which is need to be addressed in both national and international level. However, we should not ignore other problems which are facing the mankind such as, poverty, pollution, global warming and so on.

To recapitulate, although, the issue of over population is a major concern of humanity in our world. We should not underestimate other threats that face our world in this time and in the future.

First and foremost, the orthodox mentality of having more than one boy in the family.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

large number of parents especially in the developing countries are believe in large family members
large number of parents especially in the developing countries believe in large family members

people are not realize the effect of large family member
people are not realizing the effect of large family members

people are continue having more children
people continue having more children

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //same grammar errors