Cultural inheritance might be stopped forever but there are some hopes to preserve it. In foreign countries people disinterested towards culture and tradition whereas in eastern countries people try to keep it as their possession. Do You agree or disagree

Cultural inheritance might be stopped forever but there are some hopes to preserve it. In foreign countries people disinterested towards culture and tradition whereas in eastern countries people try to keep it as their possession. Do You agree or disagree?

This is a universal acknowledged fact that the importance of cultures as well as traditions are declining day by day in some parts of the world. It is believed that the world is becoming a global village with increased mobility. Mostly youngsters follow the western trends in developing nations. These points of view will be discussed in the forthcoming paragraphs.

First of all, People are gradually moving from developing countries to developed countries. For instance, Canada is a multicultural nation. According to one recent survey of the Canadian Government, approximately thirty eight percentage learners came from different countries across the world. So, the students have freedom to choose that culture in which they have interest. Inclusively, individuals of developed nation do not give intense on rituals and religious activity because they have no enough time. They pay more intention to enhance the standard of living. Thus, this is a big reason that many thinkers gravitate towards this thought.

On the Flip side, the individuals of some eastern countries have strongly attached with their traditions and cultures. To paraphrase, in India, teenagers usually get attainments about tradition from parents and grandparents. People strictly treat with those children who try to adopt western trend. Additionally, the authority of schools and colleges often organize a cultural event at least once in a year. Therefore, it sifts positive effect on new generations of the community.

Laconically, the values of culture of an individual have a deep impact on his attitude towards life. In my opinion, people can get the positive things from another tradition but they should not totally ignored their parents culture just due to enjoyment.