Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at the best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

The use of alternative forms of medicines not using ways of medical in the medication and using compound of material not clear are not good to health of the several people and can be dangerous if are not right on the application. Before the alternative forms of medicines are done to someone, it is not checked in medic but only comply science of someone. So the side effects are not known surely.

Although, on several case, the alternative forms of medicines can cure the someone disease but on the other cases, this way also raise other problem as diagnosis mistake happening because of on the alternative forms of medicines are not done checkup of the someone health in lab previously. Some expert of treatment only asks the people health complaint and then they continue treatment without knowing their disease clearly. Withal, the alternative forms of medicine also cause the new disease. For example the patients in orthopedic polyclinic hospital at the nine city of Indonesia suffering bone broken. After stating recover by expert of alternative treatment, they felt painful on their bone, their part of the body was not crooked and they take a walk with limp. And the side effect need a long time for total recover.

On the other hand, the alternative forms of medicines will very dangerous if the treatment by putting tool in the body’s people, moreover having relation with blood current and not sterile for body. Although compound in medicine from herbs plant but not all herbs medicines are not fit to various disease of the people. Besides, on the certain disease as diabetes, cancer, kidney failure, asthma and hearth disease still necessity chemical medicines from medic doctor treating them. The herbs medicines from medic doctor treating them.

Although, the alternative form of medicines made of herbs medicines not containing chemical but its can not become sole medicine to certain consuming the chemical medic periodically. The alternative treatment also have side effect which is more dangerous for the body’s people if the treatment is not compatible in the body or false when diagnosis the disease and it also can cause death if allowed in long time. But the treatment is not dangerous on spa or massage and in keeping health the people.

The use of alternative forms of medicines not using ways of medical in the medication and using compound of material not clear are not good to health of the several people and can be dangerous if are not right on the application.
Description: the sentence is too long. Don't forget punctuation marks.

Sentence: Although, on several case, the alternative forms of medicines can cure the someone disease but on the other cases, this way also raise other problem as diagnosis mistake happening because of on the alternative forms of medicines are not done checkup of the someone health in lab previously.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to someone and disease
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and on
Description: The fragment not done checkup is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace done with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to someone and health

Sentence: Some expert of treatment only asks the people health complaint and then they continue treatment without knowing their disease clearly.
Suggestion: Refer to people and health

And the side effect need a long time for total recover.
And the side effect needs a long time for a total recovery.

various disease of the people.
various diseases of the people.

Sentence: Besides, on the certain disease as diabetes, cancer, kidney failure, asthma and hearth disease still necessity chemical medicines from medic doctor treating them.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The herbs medicines from medic doctor treating them.

Sentence: Although, the alternative form of medicines made of herbs medicines not containing chemical but its can not become sole medicine to certain consuming the chemical medic periodically.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to its and can

for the body's people
for the people's body