The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The process diagrams show the steps and machinery required in manufacturing cement, and utilization of this in the production of concrete for construction purposes.

Overall, only two raw materials, namely limestone and clay are required in cement manufacturing plant. These raw materials pass through four different stages before converting into the final product, cement. In contrast to this, four raw materials are needed in the production of concrete, one of which is cement.

Cement manufacturing initiates from crushing process, in which limestone and clay are firstly passed through a crusher and converted into powder. This powder is further sent through a mixer and then into a rotating heater which is provided with an external source of heat. The mixture is then passed on a conveyor belt and finally ground into fine cement with the help of grinder. This is then packed in bags and ready to be utilised further.

On the other hand, the by-product of limestone and clay, cement, is the raw material in concrete manufacturing. Here, 15% cement is mixed with 10% water, 25% sand and 50% small stones(gravel). These are constantly rotated in a concrete mixer which keeps them uniformly mixed and ready to be used whenever needed for construction.

The process diagrams shows the steps
The process diagrams show the steps

are needed in the production of cement, one of which is cement.
are needed in the production of concrete, one of which is cement.

Sentence: Cement manufacturing incepts from crushing process, in which limestone and clay are firstly passed through a crusher and converted into powder.
Error: incepts Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The mixture is then passed on a conveyor belt and finally grinded into fine cement with the help of grinder.
Error: grinded Suggestion: No alternate word