Dieting can change a person's life for the better or ruin one's health completely. What is your opinion?

It is certainly true to say that, dieting is becoming a world wide phenomenon in recent years, as a large number of people are aiming to have an ideal body shape. presently, a proportion of people believe that diet regimen is beneficial. While others ponder that, it might be dangerous to our health and should be avoided. In this essay, I will account for both sides of the issue with my own perception.

First of all, the primary and essential goal of dieting is to gain a good physical health and to enjoy better life. usually people who are following strict diet regimen often eating the most valuable nutritional ingredients like minerals, vitamins and so on. As a result they will be less vulnerable to various types of diseases such as obesity, diabetes and many other ailments that related to eating unbalanced diet. What is more, dieting often leads to a perfect body shape which is eventually elevate the self esteem and confidence of a person, this kind of people tend to have a successful life.

On the other hand, some people could say that, dieting is dangerous and can leads to a lot of health problems. In recent years many people especially young females are obsessed about their body weight, and they usually tend to imitate a particular actress or fashion model. As a result they often follow extreme dieting, which is probably leads to sever malnutrition and starvation that is might threaten their lives and causing death in very extreme cases.

In conclusion, both the views have their own significance. We can neither support nor go against either of the sides. However, I still believe that dieting should be done under medical supervision in order to get the merits and avoid the demerits.

people who are following strict diet regimen often eating
people who are following strict diet regimen often eat

a perfect body shape which is eventually elevate the self esteem
a perfect body shape which is eventually elevating the self esteem

and can leads to a lot of health problems
and can lead to a lot of health problems

which is probably leads to sever malnutrition
which probably leads to sever malnutrition

that is might threaten their lives and causing death
that might threaten their lives and cause death