Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home.

Soaring technology has inundated our way of working. Over the past few decades, a number of jobs are being carried out from home with the use of advancing technology. Consequently, this trend has created irrefutable multifarious debate as many proponents believe it will bring enormous pitfalls while supporters are consistently and strongly opposing this view.

To begin with advantages, working from home has resulted in multifarious benefits. For example, an employee working from home can attend his family tasks such as cooking, shopping, gardening and looking after children which in turn helps him to maintain smooth family relationship. In addition to this, a lot of money can be saved as a person does not need to commute but rather that money can be invested into family expenses to uplift family status.Equally, such a trend will play phenomenal role in reducing traffic congestion more particularly during rush hours thereby declining noise and air pollution as well. Working from home not only has helped in reducing number of fatal road accidents but also has greatly solved the serious problem of office space in nowadays crowded cities.

Contrary to above mentioned pros, other unwilling proponents claim that working from home will result in so many utterly disadvantages. For example, an employee might languish in his performance whether it is team work or individual work. As working from home is very flexible he might get lazy and postpone his work. Another obvious concern is he will surely fails to develop leadership skills and perspicacity as he is not attending physically the workplace as a team. Most often, supervision in workplace will be hard to maintain which will jeopardizes the scheduled work. Eventually, due to intermittent interference from family tasks, the work will gets impeded. From this trend, the company has to bear a great tangible and intangible loss as company fails to meet milestone and deliverables in scheduled time.

To recapitulate, although it is undeniable that working from home brings a lot of benefits but it will slowly impact on an individual performance and thereby directly affects the yielding capacity of the company. Thus, the decision should be adopted with a great frugality and prudence.

his trend has created irrefutable multifarious debate
his trend has created irrefutable and multifarious debate

Another obvious concern is he will surely fails to develop leadership skills
Another obvious concern is that he will surely fail to develop leadership skills

which will jeopardizes the scheduled work
which will jeopardize the scheduled work

the work will gets impeded.
the work will get impeded.

but it will slowly impact on an individual performance and thereby directly affects
but it will slowly impact on an individual performance and thereby directly affect

Need to develop sentences smoothly like:
'such a trend will play phenomenal role in reducing traffic congestion more particularly during rush hours thereby declining noise and air pollution as well'