Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages?

For decades, there have been many debates regarding whether or not using not organic substances, such as preservatives, colourants or sweeteners in food. The regular consume of these chemicals could cause negative aftermath in people as serious diseases. In my opinion, having a not natural but taster, more colourful and sweeter meal by the use of chemicals, could turns out more dangerous than beneficial for us.

Chemical derivatives consumed in a regular basis could affect our organism in a negative way. Latest researches have well proven that sweetener such as Aspartame use found normally in diet soft drinks is the responsible of nerve diseases consequence of damaging our nerve cells. Constant, lasting intake of these kind of substances will certainly impact our healthiness.

Although we can enjoy of a more delightful meal thanks to these additives, the negative results for sure will outweigh the benefits. It is true that with the help of these unnatural substances, food can have an extended longevity as well as better flavour, reducing of course the costs involved in preserving and returning due to expiration.

Contrary, the consequences of taking these chemicals could appear many years after their consumption, many of them turning into serious illness such as cancer or mental diseases. Such repercussions must be examined comprehensively before even think on using that product in aliments.

Indeed, having a better and durable food in the market will bring benefits to the entire population worldwide, and this must be achieved by the use of alternative organic additives instead of keeping using proven unhealthy chemicals.

regarding whether or not using not organic substances, such as preservatives, colourants or sweeteners in food.
regarding whether using not organic substances, such as preservatives, colourants or sweeteners in food is good or not.

could turns out more dangerous than beneficial for us.
could turn out more danger than benefit for us.

is the responsible
is responsible

Sentence: For decades, there have been many debates regarding whether or not using not organic substances, such as preservatives, colourants or sweeteners in food.
Error: colourants Suggestion: ?