Do you agree or disagree all student be required to study art and study art and music in secondary school. Specific reason detail to support your answer.

All students have to study art and music because study is learning that development mind in education. From music, students become to open more to talent that maybe cannot know by other people. In the school, a teacher gives opportunity to student to know about study art and music. I should be admired; I love very much about music and art. So, I agree about all student be required to study art and music in secondary school. It supported by three reasons including to get skill, to get famous and to get job.

First to all, skill is a capability someone effectively to interaction with other people although with partner and special skill is a basic requirement for human. Therefore the most important thing to do is to create a skill every man to himself. Skill creates from experience. For example, the students like sing a song or art. It is because they like song, so they study from their teacher at school. After, they always study to formed skill. They can become sing very nice.

Secondly, with students study about art and music. Besides, they are student, they can make job. Job is very important to produce money and then they make job. Job is very important to produce money and then they can make employment. For example, the students like portrait and they always study with happy if they want to do it. It is because they are happy, they produce painting very beautiful and people like their painting and they buy it. The people like their painting and the longer consumers want it too. Indirectly, the students ask to help the people to help them. So, the student can make job to unemployment.

Thirdly, the student become famous with their hobby such as they become artist. For example, Aliya Soebandono is a student, she is a artist too and then she become famous. Famous is someone that we know before we do not know about her. So, every time and everywhere she goes, the people certainly know all about her including me.

In conclusion, scholar have to require to study art and music because it is significant and learning at school and they show their skill and produce money.

Sentence: Secondly, with students study about art and music.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: Thirdly, the student become famous with their hobby such as they become artist.
Description: check books how to use 'such as'

Sentence: Famous is someone that we know before we do not know about her.
Description: The fragment Famous is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Famous with noun.