Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. As we know, travel was become a favorite hobby and there are many way to do it. For some people, they think to travel in a group led by tour guide more good than alone. I agree with statement, travel is in a group more enjoy than alone. But, maybe some people in other place do not have same argument. They may have reason why they do not like to travel in a group by a tour guide.

Travel was become needs for living, many people can do travel. I think travel is a recreation when we were bored to do activity every day. Nowadays, many people are work just for traveling. They are save their salary and then they will do traveling. If, we do not have friend to travel together maybe we can go traveling in a group led by a tour guide. I ever do traveling in a group led by tour guide, traveling with a tour guide is more enjoyable. We can visit a new place that we do not know before. Traveling with group make you are meet a new friend.

Even though, there are still people enjoy traveling alone. They think traveling in a group make their time tossed out. Traveling with many people make we are not enjoy the traveling. We are not go everywhere because we are have a group. When we want to go other place but they do not to go, that is make disturb our traveling.

In conclusion, actually everyone has separate manner to do what they want. Now, there are many way to do traveling. Alone or with a group it depends on you. Everyone has each comfort to everything.

they think to travel in a group led by tour guide more good than
they think to travel in a group led by tour guide is better than

Sentence: Traveling with group make you are meet a new friend.
Description: The fragment group make you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Even though, there are still people enjoy traveling alone.
Even though, there are still people enjoying traveling alone.

Sentence: They think traveling in a group make their time tossed out.
Description: The fragment group make their is rare

Sentence: We are not go everywhere because we are have a group.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to are and have

Sentence: When we want to go other place but they do not to go, that is make disturb our traveling.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make