Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face to face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letter, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and detail to support your answer.

At present, humankind has undergone many changes, for example in communication. In the old day, people just can communicate by face-to-face communication. Nowadays, people have many ways to communicate, such as letter, email, or telephone calls. In spite of it, some people still choose face-to-face communication become the best way to communicate. In contrast, some other people believe that other types of communication are better than face-to-face communication. I am of opinion, either face-to-face communication or other types of communication have benefits and demerits. I will explain the reasons of my opinion.

Since the old days, face-to-face communication is the best way to deliver privacy or important message. Because of face-to-face communication, we can see mimic and gesture of other people. Then we can know people’s expression when they receive our message. We also can listen people’s intonation, then we can decrease our misunderstanding. On the other hand, face-to-face communication has some demerits. Face-to-face communication spends more money and time. As obvious example, if we want to communicate face-to-face, we have to prepare the time and money for it. According to my explanation, I strongly believe that face-to-face communication is the best way to deliver the private or important message.

Today, people have many ways to communicate. Other types of communication as email or phone calls are more chosen. This case reasonable because other types of communication are more efficient, cheap, and fast than face-to-face communication. By email or phone call, we can communicate with other person especially in other place efficiently. Then people can receive our message faster, and they also can reply our message quickly.

Based on my explanation before, if I should to choose one type of communication, I will choose other types of communication as email or phone calls. Because it can deliver my message efficiently. Thus, I can keep more time and money.

some people still choose face-to-face communication become the best way to communicate.
some people still choose face-to-face communication which becomes the best way to communicate.

This case reasonable
This case is reasonable