Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is obvious true that a human life is made by choices that can bring positive as well as negative outcomes. In regarding to this, many individuals argue that consulting with the others before taking such decisions would be the better way. In my opinion, I honestly agree with this statement for several reasons.

Primarily, each persons may have a different point of view and perspective for such decision, hence it would be helpful to know even the side effects before reaching to a choice. Traditionally, the majority of human beings tend to make decisions, by taking into account only the benefits of the matter, without caring about the drawbacks concerning to it. Therefore, the possibility to make mistakes is potentially huge, especially when an individual decides to take action alone. To illustrate, a friend of mine has recently bought a second hand car without take a discussion with his parents before, and as a result he has later repented owing to the fact that the automobile itself had some internal damage. Thus, asking for some suggestion, can save us both money and time.

Experience of others can make a enormous difference when a person seems troubled and undecided. In a younger age, the possibility that a teenager makes wrong decision is generally higher as they are inexperienced yet. Thus, an aged person with his background can suggest valuable advices that doubtless, will help the young people to prevent from certain negative outcomes. For instance, when my cousin as young as aged 17, was in confusion in choosing the university career, his parents were able to help him through their knowledge, to enrolling in a suitable course.

To conclude, as an overall judgment, the opinion and view of another person would be the exceptional approach to discuss before reaching to a decision, and consequently avoiding such afterthoughts.

Sentence: Primarily, each persons may have a different point of view and perspective for such decision, hence it would be helpful to know even the side effects before reaching to a choice.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and persons

Sentence: To illustrate, a friend of mine has recently bought a second hand car without take a discussion with his parents before, and as a result he has later repented owing to the fact that the automobile itself had some internal damage.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and take

asking for some suggestion, can save us both money and time.
asking for some suggestions can save us both money and time.

make a enormous difference
make an enormous difference