Do you think business should hire employees who will spend entire lives working for the company?

Works is activity of people have the destination, they do it seriously in order to get good yield. Their destination for fill needs life them. And they motivated to do the activity and it is called work. They work by using all of the assets, personal and their minds. In this world everything has each partner and the partner of employer is employee. Both of them interrelated.

The people work some company such as mine Company, electronic company, textile Company, and more company like that. My brother’s opinion who work in Textile Company say that the company has to used system like that if it will become the success company. And one of my friends ever said that if the company not made hard regulation for employees, we will be worry about the way work them. If one of us is owner of the big company, we must have character wise, firm, fair, honest, patient and thorough in order to our company can always success and profit better than loss to time by time, and we can give payment for our employees with equitable and they can receive it satisfied.

Here the problem only case about do you think business should higher employee who will spend entire life’s working for the company? In this problem I disagree about statement above because job holder, strength and weakness if there is one of employee don’t work seriously hence we can dismiss to way suddenly or when they were waste contact.

And conclusion about case above, we better just contract them for work in our company, if they work seriously we can extend their contract otherwise if they work not seriously we can dismiss them and look for the new employee to help our company.

Works is activity of people have the destination
Working is an activity for people who have the destination

Sentence: Their destination for fill needs life them.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to life and them

Sentence: And they motivated to do the activity and it is called work.
Description: The fragment they motivated to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace motivated with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

The people work some company such as
people work at some companies such as

Sentence: My brother's opinion who work in Textile Company say that the company has to used system like that if it will become the success company.
Description: The fragment Company say that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with verb, past tense
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and used

Sentence: And one of my friends ever said that if the company not made hard regulation for employees, we will be worry about the way work them.
Description: The fragment way work them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace work with verb, past tense

Sentence: If one of us is owner of the big company, we must have character wise, firm, fair, honest, patient and thorough in order to our company can always success and profit better than loss to time by time, and we can give payment for our employees with equitable and they can receive it satisfied.
Description: The fragment can always success is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective

Sentence: Here the problem only case about do you think business should higher employee who will spend entire life's working for the company?
Description: An adverb, comparative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to higher and employee

if there is one of employee don't work seriously
if there is one of employees who doesn't work seriously

hence we can dismiss to way suddenly or when they were waste contact.
Description: The word don is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to don
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and waste