on the earth natural resorces is disappering why??give the reasons or solutions!!

on the earth natural resorces is disappering why??
give the reasons or solutions!!

it goes without saying that,in the last few decade earth has become witnessed of the reduction of natural resources . however,industrilsation and globalisation are biggest factor responsible for reduction natural resorces like water,fossile fuel and air.

in the progress of globalisation countries are connected with each other for bussiness purpose and many other things. to illustrate, bussiness is important part of the every country economy.for this purpose transportion are used and it consume the petrolem . day by day fossile fuel are decreasing and it effect on economy.moreover, in 21 century world has become a industry hub.all countries are devloping industries more and more .in industres fossile fuel are redused . however, population also is responsible for reduction . to illaborate ,in the whole world population are increasing rapidly .they use natural resources a lot . they poluted the air and water

there are many way to solve this problem. some people argue that they think about the safe natural resorces .they can aware the population about saving life natural . moreover,they can growth the forest for natural balance . they say fossile fuel are used in limit

in conclusion. i firmly belive that if we use natural resources carefully. we can safe the natural resorces . because these are essential espect of our life

earth has become witnessed of the reduction of natural resources
the earth has witnessed the reduction of natural resources

transportion are used and it consume the petrolem
transportation is used and it consumes the petrolem

and it effect on economy
and it affects on economy

there are many way to solve this problem.
there are many ways to solve this problem.

we can safe the natural resorces .
we can save the natural resources .

Sentence: it goes without saying that,in the last few decade earth has become witnessed of the reduction of natural resources . however,industrilsation and globalisation are biggest factor responsible for reduction natural resorces like water,fossile fuel and air.
Error: fossile Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: industrilsation Suggestion: industrialization
Error: resorces Suggestion: resources
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: in the progress of globalisation countries are connected with each other for bussiness purpose and many other things. to illustrate, bussiness is important part of the every country economy.for this purpose transportion are used and it consume the petrolem . day by day fossile fuel are decreasing and it effect on economy.moreover, in 21 century world has become a industry hub.all countries are devloping industries more and more .in industres fossile fuel are redused . however, population also
Error: industres Suggestion: industries
Error: petrolem Suggestion: petroleum
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business
Error: transportion Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: devloping Suggestion: developing
Error: redused Suggestion: reduced

Sentence: is responsible for reduction . to illaborate ,in the whole world population are increasing rapidly .they use natural resources a lot . they poluted the air and water
Error: illaborate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: poluted Suggestion: pouted

Sentence: there are many way to solve this problem. some people argue that they think about the safe natural resorces .they can aware the population about saving life natural . moreover,they can growth the forest for natural balance . they say fossile fuel are used in limit
Error: resorces Suggestion: resources

Sentence: in conclusion. i firmly belive that if we use natural resources carefully. we can safe the natural resorces . because these are essential espect of our life
Error: espect Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: belive Suggestion: believe
Error: resorces Suggestion: resources

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.