Economic progress is one way to measure a country’s success. What other factors do you think should be concerned when measuring the success of a country? In these factors, which one is the most important?

Although the development of economy is normally related to the success of a nation, I personally think that there are a number of elements playing important roles as well. However, their dominance seems to be equal the same.

It is generally agreed that healthcare and education could be used to evaluate the achievements of a country. Firstly, almost all governments all over the global spent a great deal of money investing in the education every year. This is often because improving the education not only provides vital understanding for population but also supervise their behavior, leading to the reduced crime rate in society. As a result, a nation could be more competitive as well as stable in the future. Besides that, healthcare also plays a fundamental role when determining a country’s success. If healthcare receives appropriate considerations from authorities, the quality of living of population would be improved. It causes the greater satisfaction levels leading to more effective work performance and contributions, for instance, in Japan, Australia and Cuba.

Nonetheless, in my considered opinion, there is no factors which is more dominant for long term achievement than others. The reason is that these elements interact each other. To give an example, by reducing taxation or removing trade barriers, government could spur the development of economy, obtaining sufficient budget for other investments which could be healthcare and education. Furthermore, any businesses would run illegally without the regulation of state. Therefore, the connections of those factors are inevitably unbreakable to achieve a nation success.

In summary, through nation’s success could be evaluated by a wide range of ways, I honestly think that they should be considered as equally as possible.

there is no factors which is more dominant
there are no factors which are more dominant

to achieve a nation success.
to achieve a nation's success.

through nation’s success could be evaluated by a wide range of ways,
though nation’s success could be evaluated by a wide range of ways,

not only provides vital understanding for population but also supervise
not only provides vital understanding for population but also supervises

Sentence: However, their dominance seems to be equal the same.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to equal and the