Essay topics: Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.
Technology has turned this world into a glabal village. Presently, increasingly roots of globlization is supposed to be a privilege for economy of world. By contrast, its darker side can not be underestimated. Here, this essay will account for both sides with my own perception.
There are manifold points to shore up former view. First and foremost, widespread establishment of multinational companies of developed nations in every nook and corner of world has surely uplifted economy of nations. For instance, a massive proportion of people are getting jobs to earn back and belly. Hence, per person income is on the rise, leading to economic well being. Besides this, exchange of hard currencies ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||FaizalReza||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||Monica1||78||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||mahadn00||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||Dizar||83.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|4 years 4 months ago||marzieh||67.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||Ksenia||63.3333||Read full essay|
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (79)
- Some people believe that no homework should be given to children. Others, however, say that extra work is needed after school for children and teenagers in order to succeed. Discuss both the views and give your opinion including reasons and relevant examp (92)
- Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (78)
- Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion. (89)
- Some people say that computer games are bad for children by all means; others believe that these games are contributing to children’s development. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (73)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (89)
- People should work a fixed number of hours per week, and employers should not ask anybody to work more than this. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (83.33329999999999)
- Many people had been involved in sports as children, but don’t do any physical exercise as adults. What are the reasons people avoid physical exercise? How to overcome this trend and motivate to be more physically active? (89)
- Nowadays, more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What are the reasons? Do advantages of this outweigh disadvantages? (82)
- In some countries, children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early (82)