Even though, globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative sides should not be forgotten. Discuss.

In this contemporary world, it is quite evident that fashions, interests and even cultures are becoming more common among populaces of different countries. This rising trend not only affects the economy of a country in an affirmative manner but also poses some risks that can not be ignored.
Initially, globalization has assisted the world’s economics in myriad of positive ways. The first benefit would be the economic development of a particular nation. The development in Science and technology has allowed business to crossover territorial boundary lines and hence, consolidate the economy of a particular nation. For example, an international brand of any products can be purchased by local market staying in a particular nation.

Further, there has been a huge progress in health sectors. A lot of people are able to get benefitted by getting proper treatment in overseas; as a result, many precious lives are being saved from untimely demise. In addition, citizens of a particular country not only can enhance his or her personal skills but also get an employment opportunity. Thus, such positive benefits have been begotten together with the emergence of globalization.

However, there are some negative sides of globalization which should not be forgotten either. I think overpopulation is one of them due to which there is scarcity of employment opportunities in the host country. A large number of immigrants migrate every day from their origin country to the host country with the hope of getting proper jobs to run their livelihood smoothly but in the same time they bring heaps of troubles with them to the host country. Consequently, the local government have to grapple with such unwanted issues to maintain peace and order in the community. Further, brain drain is another prevailing issue because of which an origin country has to lose many skilled and intellectual professionals. For instance, prominent doctors and engineers from developing countries are migrating to the developed country in search of better future and opportunity.

In conclusion, globalization has brought numerous positive outcomes to the people although there are some drawbacks of it.

the local government have to grapple
the local governments have to grapple

Don't start to discuss the ideas from the introduction paragraph.

'Initially, globalization has assisted the world’s economics in myriad of positive ways. The first benefit would be the economic development of a particular nation. The development in Science and technology has allowed business to crossover territorial boundary lines and hence, consolidate the economy of a particular nation. For example, an international brand of any products can be purchased by local market staying in a particular nation. '