Even though globalization affects the world's economics in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.

It is true to say that, the world trade is depending on globalization in many ways. currently, many people could argue that the globalization is not only the profits and economic prosperity it has many drawbacks that could affect every aspect of our daily life. In this essay, I would like to discuss both sides of this issue with my own perception.

Multifarious points shore up the pros of globalization on the economy of the world. First and foremost, recently as the world became a small village due to the advancement in communications the world business becomes much easier and simple than before. mutual trading between countries has also increased in last years, so you can find different goods from different countries in the local markets. Moreover, several large organizations like companies, industries and so on expand their activities overseas and invest in different countries. As a result of this, the economy of the local country might be benefited from this investment of the foreign companies. There are many people who are against this statement.

They argue that the globalization can be disastrous on the long run. Firstly, it can be dangerous on the local economy. To be specific, the local economy can not stand in front of a gush of products from everywhere and with competitive prices. for instance, the huge amount of chines products that invades local markets of many countries. Therefore, many local factories and industries have to struggle to sell their products. In addition to this, many employees find themselves without a job as their companies or industries are not making profits. this is because of the high competition from overseas products. Thus, the number of unemployment is increasing.

To recapitulate, both views have their own significance. We can neither support nor go against either of the views. However, I still believe that it is impossible to escape from globalization completely. Every government should try to take advantages of it and deter their disadvantages.

products that invades local markets
products that invade local markets

Don't put this sentence at the end of the second paragraph:
There are many people who are against this statement.

You can put it at the beginning of the third paragraph, like:
However, there are many people who are against this statement.