Even though globalization affects the world's economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten.

Although globalization is playing a considerable role in our lives in different aspects promoting world's economies positively, a number of intellectual argue that the government should be paid more attention to detrimental effects as well. This essay is an attempt to elaborate negative and positive effects of globalization base on different facets such as social, economic and health care.

It is accepted that, globalization has contributed to the world's economies and our lives in many beneficial ways. The development of local economies not only helps nations and authorities to decline the rate of unemployment, but also promotes cultural exchange and raises global awareness between different countries. Moreover globalized economy advances technology, which has not been localized. For instance, when a multinational company establishes a new building in developing country, well-trained workforce, and high-tech equipment are all in the best interest of local society.

On the contrary, it is naive to deny the devastating consequences, derived from globalization. Worldwide network and satellites have severely affected people. These facilities have escalated cultural differences and violence. In the worth case scenario this turns to potential threat such as violence and organized crime. Some reports imply that a wide range of criminals living in European countries manage to join to Daesh in Iraq from social network. Another critical impact of globalization is the danger of epidemic disease, easily spread by the help of more high tech means of communications. Recent birds' flu is an obvious instance of these diseases, which affected most Asian countries over a short time.

In conclusion, globalization is playing effective and sophisticated role in current circumstances. However, government should take a tougher approach seriously to deal with destructive side effects of globalization.

a number of intellectual argue that the government should be paid more attention to detrimental effects as well.
a number of intellectuals argue that the government should pay more attention to detrimental effects as well.

his essay is an attempt to elaborate negative and positive effects of globalization base on different facets
his essay is an attempt to elaborate negative and positive effects of globalization based on different facets

when a multinational company establishes a new building in developing country,
when a multinational company establishes a new building in a developing country,

globalization is playing effective and sophisticated role
globalization is playing an effective and sophisticated role