Every country should produce enough of everything that the country needs so it didn't have to rely on imports. Do you agree or disagree?

Since the arrival of globlisation, the approach in which nations obtain goods has been greatlly modified.Nowadays, nations rely on one another to import materials that cannot be produced elsewhere. However, questions are raised as to what extent this is necessary. In this essay I will provide my two main reasons as to why international exchanges are favourable and beneficial for nations.

Firstly, international trade is a fundamental source of national income. As research on the Spanish GNP conducted by the ECB shows, 70% of the national income derives from imports done internationally. Thus, sparing exchanges of goods could incur to a dramatical decrease in economy.

Secondly, were international exchanges to disappear, educational curricula would be substantialy altered worldwide. This is due to the fact that, as a poll carried out by UCAS has shown, 43% of graduates choose to study degrees related to international matters such as commerce. Therefore, abolishing international trade would destroy the likelihood of devoting a thriving and popular career.

To conclude, I disagree with the policy of amending the method in which nations obtain their staples and consider importation and exportation to be a primordial fundament of economy as well as a source of knowledge worth preserving. Had international trade not excisted, culture and the grasp of languages would have been seriously damaged.

Sentence: Since the arrival of globlisation, the approach in which nations obtain goods has been greatlly modified.Nowadays, nations rely on one another to import materials that cannot be produced elsewhere.
Error: globlisation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: greatlly Suggestion: greatly

Sentence: Thus, sparing exchanges of goods could incur to a dramatical decrease in economy.
Error: dramatical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly, were international exchanges to disappear, educational curricula would be substantialy altered worldwide.
Error: substantialy Suggestion: substantial

Sentence: To conclude, I disagree with the policy of amending the method in which nations obtain their staples and consider importation and exportation to be a primordial fundament of economy as well as a source of knowledge worth preserving.
Error: fundament Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Had international trade not excisted, culture and the grasp of languages would have been seriously damaged.
Error: excisted Suggestion: excited

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Double check spelling errors.