Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

It is true that every year some languages disappear. Some people feel that it is not a big problem. To a certain extent, i agree that it would be easier to communicate with fewer languages. However, i also believe that we should try to save as many languages as we can.

On the one hand,i accept that it is more efficent to establish a relationship with the assistance of a few languages. Tecnology that developed requires the establishment of relations between people easily. Even workers of large tourism companies are taught in several languages. For examle, in order to provide a high level of service, almost all of employees of great tourism companies knows some languagues. If these languages were not taught,tourists who come from foreign countries could not communicate with local population.

On the other hand,i believe that we have an obligation to save many languages which are used by some small nations. Everbody knows that languages is a feature of culture of each nation. In some areas, many projects are planned to save fewer languages. For instance, by the means of these projects which are realised by Non-governmental organizations, numerous books are published, these languages are also taught at schools. If Non-governmental organizations supported those projects, this could lead to vanishing of a few languages.

In conclusion, although several languages disappear i also believe that we should attempt to keep lots of languages which are in danger of extinction.

almost all of employees of great tourism companies knows some languagues.
almost all of employees of great tourism companies know some languagues.

Sentence: On the one hand,i accept that it is more efficent to establish a relationship with the assistance of a few languages.
Error: efficent Suggestion: efficient

Sentence: For examle, in order to provide a high level of service, almost all of employees of great tourism companies knows some languagues.
Error: examle Suggestion: example
Error: languagues Suggestion: languages

Sentence: For instance, by the means of these projects which are realised by Non-governmental organizations, numerous books are published, these languages are also taught at schools.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.