Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

There are hundreds of languages in the world we live in. As the years go by some of the languages perish, whereas some languages become even crucial in our life. With regard to this situation some people claim that elimination of less important languages will make life easier as there will be few languages across the world.

Of crucial importance, in my opinion, despite the negative consequences for people whose languages are in the threat of being disappeared in near future, all in all, people are more likely to understand one another in an easier way, due to the existence of few languages. For example, in my home country there are a few languages in some regions wherein people of those regions consider their spoken languages more important than the official language of our state. This creates a number of challenges for the children who are brought up in those regions as they have difficulties in understanding other languages, even the official state language.

In addition, one more reason to prove the unimportance of dying out of some languages is enough with a glance at the past. So many languages were in use by our ancestors which were substituted by other main languages so far. Moreover, to preserve all the languages that are used by minorities, such as, people living in forests in small tribes is unnecessary as it delays globalization, and do not allow those small minorities to develop their lifestyles due to the language barrier.

To summarize, I strongly agree with the opinion that dying out of some languages is the rule of life which makes people to get more familiar to each other as few languages allow them to understand one another more easily.

You may discuss the disadvantages of 'several languages die out' in a new paragraph.