The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Essay topics: The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Shokh's picture

The world is becoming extremely depended on fossil fuels. In fact, there has appeared different problems related to the extraction and usage of such fuels. Therefore, there is a growing necessity in discovery and development of equivalent types of fuel. Hence, the essay agrees with the statement and will outline some reasons to support this

The first reason for exploration of new types of energy producers is an issue of saving the environment. For example, factories burn gases and coals which fume is then released into the atmosphere. This leads to the air pollution, which in turn cause the disappearance of the ozone layer and the emergence of many health problems such as lung diseases among the population. However, the development of the electricity energy, biological fuels and the most beneficial one: the fission of hydrogen which produces an enormous amount of energy; seem to solve the problems listed above.

Another reason for this practice is the increase of rush of large industrial companies and countries in order to take possession over new fossil fuel extraction areas as natural gas and oil have becoming extremely rare. As a result, the world has experiencing many intense situations among countries related to the lack of natural fuels. However, the new ways of producing energy appear to ease these tensions and even bring nations closer together as the solving fuel problems requires cooperation.

In conclusion, the most important aim of the prior countries tend to be the exploration of environmental safe fuels, heighten the collaboration and make them cheap and easy affordable to companies which produce energy and for people who consume it.