Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or

For a long time everyone assumed that the mother-child bond is the most important relationship in a child's life. But fathers play a vital role in any child's life. Protection, love and the bond between a father and a child is special as much as the bond between a mother and a child. It is said that the fathers' bodies respond to parenthood, and their parenting styles affect the kids, just like their mothers'. Therefore a child needs the affection both of his parents while growing up. My opinion is fatherhood is just as important as motherhood on raising children.

Earlier days people used to think that it is a woman's duty to raise children, and the man's responsibility is to support the family financially. But that is not true anymore. Nowadays women are financially strong and equal just as men and so does the level of responsibilities they carry. In modern families when mothers are at work or out of home, fathers take care of babies which proves they care capable of raising children just like women.

In addition women's decision on whether or not to have babies should not affect on raising the baby. While growing up, children need parents' support on many things on different stages of life. Despite the fact it's a son or a daughter, children needs their fathers in their lives. They expect love, support and attention from both, mother and father. Emptiness of not having a father cannot be filled by anyone else, even the mother. Not having a healthy relationship with parents might cause psychological issues and relationship failures later in their family lives.

Concluding above points, it clearly states that fatherhood is just as important as motherhood, and it should be more emphasized by the society. Lack of understanding the importance of this will create unstable disturbed children, hence putting the future of the children into danger.

My opinion is fatherhood is just as important as motherhood on raising children.
My opinion is that fatherhood is just as important as motherhood on raising children.

fathers take care of babies which proves they care capable of raising children just like women.
fathers take care of babies, which proves they are capable of raising children just like women.

children needs their fathers
children need their fathers

----------------------