Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Everything has two sides and financial education has not an exception. Nowadays some people say that the financial education should made a mandatory for secondary level education while others criticize it. I would not agree with the statement of writer. I think it is best for higher level students and adults.

Here, the people who argue that the benefit of financial education in the school time. Firstly, children have very soft brain and palm, these stage children easily and stately capture the any knowledge than a younger. This education help them to know the different financial strategy which will be occurred in the future, so they aware about the different financial condition. Secondly, this education makes a kid very creative and knowledgeable because the financial education likely unmanageable subject than others. If children are able to manage the finance then they easily handle another chapter of his or her life.

Although, there has a lot of advantage but we cannot neglected the vital disadvantage of this education. Children feel pressure due to this education we all know that the financial education really a hard subject matter even younger and adults. Children should encourage to engage different outdoor and outdoor activities which really beneficial for their brain as well as physical. Also, when children focus to this hard subject they cannot concentrate other subjects. Although, they may better in this subject for them hard work but they definitely drop off in other subjects. Likewise, the third major negative aspects was children start to learn about the money and they think financial status are the major in humankind then other and they encourage self to earn money rather then they study hard.

To sum up, the financial education should have both positive and negative aspects but to think deeply this education has number of negative aspects outweigh positive aspects for children. I suggest this education would be better for the higher level education student who easily accept, understand and learn this knowledge.

and financial education has not an exception.
and financial education is not an exception.

Sentence: Nowadays some people say that the financial education should made a mandatory for secondary level education while others criticize it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and made

Here, the people who argue that the benefit of financial education in the school time.
Here, people argue the benefit of financial education in the school time.

Sentence: This education help them to know the different financial strategy which will be occurred in the future, so they aware about the different financial condition.
Description: The fragment education help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and aware

because the financial education likely unmanageable subject
because the financial education is likely an unmanageable subject

there has a lot of advantage but we cannot neglected the vital disadvantage of this education.
there are a lot of advantages but we cannot neglect the vital disadvantages of this education.

Sentence: Likewise, the third major negative aspects was children start to learn about the money and they think financial status are the major in humankind then other and they encourage self to earn money rather then they study hard.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to was and children
Description: The fragment they encourage self is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense

this education has number of negative aspects outweigh positive aspects for children.
this education has number of negative aspects which outweigh positive aspects for children.