The first car appeared on Britain road in 1888. By the year 2020 there may be as many as 40 million vehicles on Britain roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control are ownership and use. To what

The first car appeared on Britain road in 1888. By the year 2020 there may be as many as 40 million vehicles on Britain roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control are ownership and use. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Existence of a huge number of cars is a fact of modern life. Most people strongly believe cars should be replaced with another kind of transport or reduced their possession and use. This essay will look at the reasons why vehicles shoud be controlled with proper methods and laws.

Although cars plays a certain role in our lives, they cause many serious problems. Our environment has been rapidly polluted with abundant fumes and noise emerged from vehicles, especially in metropolitan cities with numerous cars. For example, a series of big cities all around the world polluted are also in the list of owing a deal of vehicles such as London, New York, Los Angeles and so on. This affects seriously people’s health and their normal activities. Traffic jam is also a result of using without a limit of cars. While the number of cars is being rose dramatically, road system can not renewed properly to pace up with this increase due to taking a considerate amount of money and time. As a result, there is not enough space for all of vehicles leading to frequent traffic problem.

In order to resolve these problems, cars must be reduced or monitored by govermental policy and law. One of the solution is the replacement with other kinds of public transports such as train, bus because they are more economical and safer to our enviroment. When people are encouraged to use such means of transport, they do not need to buy cars, thus, cars will be defenitely cut down. As a result, the pollution and trafic jam can be controlled. Furthermore, administration authorities can ratify a law which impose the limitation of the cars’ ownership. For instance, each family is not allowed to possess more than one car. Accordingly, the size of car ownership will be considerably decreased in the proper period of time.

In conclusion, the increase of cars all over the world is a urgent fact and alarming issue. In my opinion, government and commnunities shoud have proper actions to solve this problem. The alternation of forms of transport and introduction of laws are one of the effective measures which should be implemented immediately.

Although cars plays a certain role
Although cars play a certain role

While the number of cars is being rose dramatically,
While the number of cars is rising dramatically,

One of the solution is
One of the solutions is

Sentence: This essay will look at the reasons why vehicles shoud be controlled with proper methods and laws.
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

Sentence: In order to resolve these problems, cars must be reduced or monitored by govermental policy and law.
Error: govermental Suggestion: governmental

Sentence: One of the solution is the replacement with other kinds of public transports such as train, bus because they are more economical and safer to our enviroment.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: When people are encouraged to use such means of transport, they do not need to buy cars, thus, cars will be defenitely cut down.
Error: defenitely Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: As a result, the pollution and trafic jam can be controlled.
Error: trafic Suggestion: traffic

Sentence: In my opinion, government and commnunities shoud have proper actions to solve this problem.
Error: commnunities Suggestion: communities
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

Double check spelling errors.