A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either;•To go on vocation•To buy carYour friend has asked you for advice compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one do you think your friend should choose.

A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either;
• To go on vocation
• To buy car
Your friend has asked you for advice compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one do you think your friend should choose.

Nowadays, there are many things that people can do if they have a lot of money. Some people prefer to go around in other city or other country to enjoy their live. However, other people prefer to buy something that can bring they visit many places. I think that both of these choices have some advantages and disadvantages. Bellow I will give some reasons to support my answer.

Personally, I like traveling. So, my choice is always between go on vacation and buy a car. First of all, I would like to say that traveling is a great activity. It can make people to enjoy their live. Such as, find a new place, meet a new friend, and know about culture from one district. It means of eliminating stress and makes happy. Second of all, sometimes I want to get a challenge. So, one of the reasons why I like traveling because I can get a new experience with different challenge. One greater thing about go on vacation that I can look at the world with dissimilar way to understand with culture, and share my experience to other person. Besides, go on vacation is a great way people to enjoy their hard work.

As for to buy car, I see some positive aspect about enjoy too. First of all, I sometimes get tired to always do traveling. It does not mean I do not like vocation. Sometimes, I just think to visit near place in my home. I also want to know what places are interesting around my place. So, for me it is a good reason to use a car to visit them. Also, car can become a thing that comfortable to use.

In conclusion, I think that is not important how to enjoy live. What important that is must make be happy and more happy.

to buy something that can bring they visit many places
to buy something that can bring them to visit many places

car can become a thing that comfortable to use
car can become a thing that is comfortable to use