In future students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology suchas computers or television or of studying at traditional schools.Which one would you prefer?

The dynamics of education system have been changed rampantly over the years.With the advancement of technology,it is possible to do any task from home.Some assert that student must study from home while others presume that traditional ways are the best.In my opinion,traditional way have way more impact and are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,there is no denying the fact that the technology has changed in every aspect of life and education is one of them.However,school has to be done in traditional way.The traditional ways assert numerous advantages.Firstly,overall development,an adolscent child learn about surroundings for example how to behave,how to act,how to communicate etcetera.Secondly,the implication of various parameters for an illustration moral values such as respecting elders in the society.One can attain these parameters from the traditional schools and teachers

Moving further,every coin has two sides,Technology plays a pivotal role but giving such immense flexibility to school children could change their mental attitude dramatically.Discipline and rules are the crucial aspects that has to be applied to children to make them better individual and additionally if one works from home and learn through computers than the sheen of childhood gets faded away

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that childhood is the most crucial part of life and must not be over weigh under technology and other means

traditional way have way more impact
traditional ways have more impact

the crucial aspects that has to be applied to children
the crucial aspects that have to be applied to children

Sentence: an adolscent child learn about surroundings for example how to behave,how to act,how to communicate etcetera.Secondly,the implication of various parameters for an illustration moral values such as respecting elders in the society.One can attain
Error: adolscent Suggestion: adolescent

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. The essay is for 'students' in general, not for their childhood.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.