General Training - Many people spend most of their time in communications technology. what are the reasons behind it and what effect does it has.

General Training -

Many people spend most of their time in communications technology. what are the reasons behind it and what effect does it has.

Now a days, one can see that majority of the people are found hooked up with communications technology such as internet and mobile phone for a longer period of time. This essay discusses some of the reasons behind it and kind of effects does it has.

firstly, the social networking websites like facebook, twitter has enabled people to post updates and share info at a touch of a button. people are more keen to know what their near and dear ones are doing for which they always need to be online or connected to the internet thus spending more time to post updates or get updates of the latest and greatest thing happening around their friends and family circle.

second reason is that the communication technology has made even strangers to get connected via online chat websites like yahoo.com as a result of which people tend to spend time browsing the internet to find similar kind of people.

thirdly, the invent of mobile phone and it's affordability has put the phone on many people hands, which has made it even more easier for people to talk or text or even check mails any time they want and in a way has contributed towards pushing the people spend time communicating more often then ever.

however, there are some effects on the society because of this growing culture, where people social interaction has moved away from real human beings, which is a cause for concern.

To summarize, increase in usage of social networking via internet and affordability of mobile phones has made people to spend lot of time on those technologies and contributed to effects of social interaction.

the social networking websites like facebook, twitter has enabled people
the social networking websites like facebook, twitter have enabled people

made it even more easier for people
made it even much easier for people

increase in usage of social networking via internet and affordability of mobile phones has made people to spend lot of time
the increase in the usage of social networking via internet and the affordability of mobile phones have made people to spend lot of time

Sentence: thirdly, the invent of mobile phone and it's affordability has put the phone on many people hands, which has made it even more easier for people to talk or text or even check mails any time they want and in a way has contributed towards pushing the people spend time communicating more often then ever.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and affordability
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and hands