A gift ( such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal ) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help children develop ? why ? use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.

In the age of modernization era, there are a lot of options for human to learn and develop their abilities and knowledge specifically for children. Furthermore, If I have a chance to give gift for kids as a way to contribute children’s development, I will give them gadget especially tablet. therefore, in my opinion tablet, smart and interactive tools, has mutual beneficial relation to increase his or her abilities to children.

One of things to be note is that kids can learn more knowledge from tablet because there are many lesson applications and games in tablet to improve their abilities and knowledge. As obvious example of this case, first of all, youngster used internet when having social network in social media can help to improve kids’ ability to think logically, step by step, and kids will get new experience to develop their attention, patience, and persistence. By considering this case, I firmly believe that tablet also can bring several benefits to increase children’s ability and knowledge.

On the other hand, internet as one of facilities in tablet has a lot of merits which help children to develop their creativity, abilities and knowledge. To illustrate, using internet by children, they have social network in social media such as , Facebook and twitter. They can find new skills, knowledge, and experience . in additional, they can learn more about other countries with all of their histories, traditions and customs. There is no doubt in my mind that internet is device to improve children abilities, creativity, and knowledge. Moreover, tablet and internet also has well relations for children to find his or her first job went they get ready for their future.

To conclude, a tablet has many benefits to improve their ability and knowledge like feeling confidence and enterprise. Therefore, tablet can give them great experiences and as big step to steps forwards towards a future life.

in my opinion tablet, smart and interactive tools, has mutual
in my opinion, tablet, a smart and interactive tool, has mutual

or her first job went they get ready for their future.
or her first job when they get ready for their future.

Sentence: There is no doubt in my mind that internet is device to improve children abilities, creativity, and knowledge.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and abilities

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.