Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today. What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?give reasons for you answer and include any relevant example

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.
What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?
give reasons for you answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that world is facing today. Many people believe that cause of global warming is pollution, gas methane of house glass, illegal logging and waste of plant. I will give reasons and any relevant examples from my experience or knowledge about what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue.

We know that the world make a program to be earth well from global warming. There are many countries do the way to lose cause of global warming. Even if it is need hard struggle to get a great. For example, Indonesia have making commercial break to invite society to save world. And than government of Indonesia have making program walk enjoy or one day no car in the road because government want to lose pollution. And than government make a rule to society to follow it Because government want to manage effect global warming like as illegal logging, waste of plant, and anymore. Government also will work together with actives to invite human leave bad habit like smoke, leave rubbish. Government will make a seminar to explain about global warming in front society in village because they are want to give information and knowledge about global warming.

Another method can individuals take a tackle the issue is stop smoking. How much people in the word smoke and it make pollution in the world. Pollution of smoke is gas carbon dioxide. It is very danger to human and it will fluency of develop in the world. Important to know that people step by step know danger of global warming and they are starting to use bicycle to make minim gas CO2. And than many people know that produce waste of plant to save world from global warming.

In conclusion, there are many the way to solve problem of global warming like as, information danger of global warming to public, stop smoking, stop pollution, stop illegal logging and produce waste of plant. Even if it is hard to solve a problem but government never give up give information and save the world.

the world make a program
the world makes a program

There are many countries do the way
There are many countries to do the way

Even if it is need hard struggle
Even if it needs hard struggle

Indonesia have making commercial break
Indonesia has been making commercial break

government of Indonesia have making program
government of Indonesia has made program

Sentence: And than government make a rule to society to follow it Because government want to manage effect global warming like as illegal logging, waste of plant, and anymore.
Description: The fragment government make a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to effect and global

Sentence: Another method can individuals take a tackle the issue is stop smoking.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and individuals

Sentence: How much people in the word smoke and it make pollution in the world.
Description: The fragment it make pollution is rare

Sentence: It is very danger to human and it will fluency of develop in the world.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and develop

Sentence: Important to know that people step by step know danger of global warming and they are starting to use bicycle to make minim gas CO2.
Suggestion: Refer to people and step
Description: The fragment step know danger is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Even if it is hard to solve a problem but government never give up give information and save the world.
Description: An adverb, particle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to up and give