A government’s role is only to provide defense capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services, such as education, health and social security, should be provided by private groups or individuals in the community. To

A government’s role is only to provide defense capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services, such as education, health and social security, should be provided by private groups or individuals in the community. To what do you agree or disagree?

Governments can only provide only some services because they can able to provide all services to all population. As individuals and private groups also duties share responsibility with the governments.

To begin with, there are certain areas where authorities could provide facilities. These are including in defense capabilities and social security. In these two fields individual’s person cannot able to assist to governments. In contract, they must provide basic levels of education and medical services to citizens who can easily access it. In addition, private enterprise must also share responsibility with governments to build schools, universities, health centers and so on.

Furthermore, there are several others areas where private groups can take part in. Governments can build roads and maintain it and private contractors could possible to collect toll tariffs. For water and electricity field, governments and private enterprises can share responsibilities with distribution of areas in which they can provide services. Both governments and individuals are difficulty to provide services in all population without help of each one.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that governments can only provide some services like defense and social security whilst others services such as water, electricity and education in these field they are require help to private groups and a result they provide services to all population.

because they can able to provide all services
because they are able to provide all services

As individuals and private groups also duties share responsibility with the governments.
As individuals and private groups also share duties and responsibilities with the governments.

In these two fields individual’s person cannot able to assist to governments
In these two fields individuals are able to assist governments

and private contractors could possible to collect toll tariffs.
and private contractors could possibly collect toll tariffs.

others services such as water, electricity and education in these field they are require help to private groups
others services such as water, electricity and education in these field require helps by private groups