Governments should control the amount of violent shows in films and television in order to decrease the levels of violent crime in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Movies and television shows are major source of entertainment and plays a prominent role in influencing the society. In recent years, the level of violence scenes has increased tremendously in cinemas. Some people argues that movies and small screen programs are just for time-pass and fun.However, I believe that there is considerable amount of impact on individuals , children in particular.

Firstly, nowadays, most of the citizens are spending their leisure time by watching different programs or movies on TV. Many psychiatrist and health care organisations proved that human's get attracted to negatives things easily as compared to positive messages. People are attracting to dangerous fights in movies which are made to make the movie more interesting and using them in real life. For instance, there are many incidents happened in my part of world where professionals are following similar procedures to kidnap or murder their enemies. Therefore, it is very clear that government should impose strict rules on movie makers to reduce the crime in movies.

Secondly, the main character's of the movie uses excessive cruelty to solve this issues with counter parts. Thus, the primary character will be projected as a hero at the end of the movie. The idea that violence is a resolution to solve the issues are misleading the immature people. This is definitely harmful to the society if everyone starts showing their muscle on others. As a consequence, the authorities should take the responsibility to cut-down the violence.

In conclusion, both movies and small-screen programs have huge impact on society. Considering this fact, i believe that government should guide the movie makers to promote useful information to society through their films instead of spreading criminal thoughts.

Movies and television shows are major source of entertainment and plays a prominent role
Movies and television shows are major source of entertainment and play a prominent role
Movies and television shows are major source of entertainment which plays a prominent role

human's get attracted to
humans get attracted to

The idea that violence is a resolution to solve the issues are misleading the immature people
The idea ... is misleading the immature people

Sentence: Many psychiatrist and health care organisations proved that human's get attracted to negatives things easily as compared to positive messages.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to negatives and things