A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Dis

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

These days, as we live in the civilized world the issue of animal rights is discussed frequently. Presently, a proportion of people believe that animals should not be used in aggressive sports and as experimental animals in research . By contrast, others ponder that, the human has the right to employ animals for different purposes like nutrition and scientific research. Here, I would like to account for the both views with my own perception.

Multifarious points shore up the formal view. First and foremost, the animals are feeling the pain just like humans. In other words the animals should not be used in the bloody sports such as bullfighting. Which is very popular in Spain. This sport is many rounds of torturing the innocent ox until death. Simply for amusing the masses. What is more, large number of the animals that are used in medical research are either dying or suffering intractable diseases, because of the effect of experimental substances that are given to the animals. As the bodies of the animals not like us, many of the experiments are not applicable to humans or useless.

On the other hand, people who support the latter opinion argue that, the mankind should employ the animals for their benefits. This is due to the fact that, the humans are the dominant among all other species on the planet. In addition to this the humans are responsible for developing and preserving the universe. Therefore, the human being must uses the available resources, including animals for a living. Moreover, with advances in the medical sciences and technology, the use of experimental animals is fundamental in completing the experiment in medical research. In fact, these researches are the crucial step in the discovery of the numerous medications and treatments for many intractable diseases.

From my notion, both the views has their own significance. But I believe that animals should not be used as a source of pleasure or used in cruel sports. However, their use in medical research is fruitful to the humans and must be continued in the future.

To recapitulate, animals should not be maltreated. However, their use in the people benefits cannot be underestimated.

This sport is many rounds of torturing the innocent ox until death
This sport is torturing the innocent ox until death in many rounds

the human being must uses the available resources
the human being must use the available resources

The last two paragraphs are duplicated.