A Growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs including uses for food and research. disc

A Growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs including uses for food and research. discuss both views and give opinion.

Almost people in the world have animals because of passion, which makes them as a pet, but a few people exploit them to satisfy their varios needs as business, food, and research. It means that they get the benefit from these animals. From issue that we discuss vividly is that a growing number of people feel animals should not be exploited by people and they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs including uses for food and research.

However, a few people are more insterated in protecting their animals well than as commercial. They care them since they believe that the animals should have the same rights as humans, not only use animals for comercial aim like circus that can exploit them for busness to earn and increase their income. In other hand, the reason that people protect animals to keep health of their pet is because they love and care them very much. They think animals are close friend having better relationship than other humans. for example, they care a dog well. Actually the dog not only like best friend as close as their family but also it can be the best security in their home. So people think that that they can get many other benefits from the animals.

On the contrary, Some of people also think that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs. They generally hunt the animals in the junggle because those animals are very expensive, they are searching animals to get high benefit and advantage as their satisfaction, then they commerce to increase their income such as using for circus, food, research, etc. they exploit animals and take them from their habitat although the categories of the trantation are illegal. In other hand, from those animals they can be benefit from their skin that is very expensive for example they use skin animals to made a few product such as bag, trouser, clothes, wallet, etc. So they have been exploting animals too much.

Overall, the people in the world likely organize many animals as business and commercial for their income, but they should realise to protect and care their rights as humans. They should pay attention to keep their health and the quality of the food that they are interested as their rights just like humans, while they are being organized to enrich well and productively.

a few people exploit them to satisfy their varios needs as business
Description: 'them' and 'their' refers to what?

the reason that people protect animals to keep health of their pet is because they love
the reason that people protect animals to keep health of their pet is that they love

Sentence: So people think that that they can get many other benefits from the animals.
Description: The fragment that that contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

then they commerce to increase their income such as using for circus,
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and commerce

Sentence: In other hand, from those animals they can be benefit from their skin that is very expensive for example they use skin animals to made a few product such as bag, trouser, clothes, wallet, etc. So they have been exploting animals too much.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and made

Sentence: Almost people in the world have animals because of passion, which makes them as a pet, but a few people exploit them to satisfy their varios needs as business, food, and research.
Error: varios Suggestion: varies

Sentence: From issue that we discuss vividly is that a growing number of people feel animals should not be exploited by people and they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs including uses for food and research.
Error: varios Suggestion: varies

Sentence: However, a few people are more insterated in protecting their animals well than as commercial.
Error: insterated Suggestion: integrated

Sentence: They care them since they believe that the animals should have the same rights as humans, not only use animals for comercial aim like circus that can exploit them for busness to earn and increase their income.
Error: busness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: comercial Suggestion: commercial

Sentence: On the contrary, Some of people also think that humans must employ animals to satisfy other varios needs.
Error: varios Suggestion: varies

Sentence: They generally hunt the animals in the junggle because those animals are very expensive, they are searching animals to get high benefit and advantage as their satisfaction, then they commerce to increase their income such as using for circus, food, research, etc. they exploit animals and take them from their habitat although the categories of the trantation are illegal.
Error: trantation Suggestion: translation
Error: junggle Suggestion: juggle

Error: exploting Suggestion: exploring

Sentence: Overall, the people in the world likely organize many animals as business and commercial for their income, but they should realise to protect and care their rights as humans.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word