A growing number of people feels that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Di

A growing number of people feels that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Animal exploitation has been a major issue ever since. Many people argues that they should have an equal treatment and rights similar to humans. However, some people believe that they are a key that we can use in improving our research and food security as well. With this, they must be utilize for us to provide the majority of our various necessities.

Animals contributed a lot with regards to the field of applied science and technology, and modern medicine. Mankind has been observing animals for years that they mimic their behaviors and use them as a tool on designing their invention an proving their hypothesis. For an instance, the structure and behaviors of birds were adapted and converted to an idea that turned out to be the existing planes today. Another example was the use of echolocation of bats and whales that provided us a tool on improving our means of communication. Researches in medicines were improved through the use of mice as a guinea pigs since they are the one who were introduced first on the latest discovered drugs as a first trial before being distributed to the market. This were only some of the many proofs of how animals help us improve our life.

Secondly, they were also a provider on our major food resources. The demand of meats such as chicken, pork and beef was growing since we had always been dependent to them to supply our daily protein needs, It is really obvious how animals played a major part on human race.

However, I believe that they still have the rights to be treated well with dignity despite the existing fact that we depend a lot to them. We should make ways on how to use and preserve them effectively without giving risk to animals that they will be put into extinction in the future.

To recapitulate, animals make a great contribution to the world of science, research and food security. On the other hand, a challenging action must be taken place on how to respect and treat them well at the same time.

Many people argues that
Many people argue that

they must be utilize for us
they must be utilized for us

'them', 'they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns. for example:

Animal exploitation has been a major issue ever since. Many people argues that they should have an equal treatment and rights similar to humans