Home work is the part of school life many people think that giving home work daily to school children works well for them while some feel it is an unnecessary burden on them

Home work is the part of school life many people think that giving home work daily to school children works well for them while some feel it is an unnecessary burden on them.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that schools play prominent role in every student’s life. Teacher can cater to their needs of student. It is believed that children’s feel uncomfortable while doing homework at the home because they already spend so many hours for academics in the schools. Although, some people think that it should be given to pupil for improve their study skills. These points of view will be discussed in the forthcoming paragraphs.

To begin with, it is certainly true that children should spend almost equally time for academic as well as for leisure activities. For instance, from recreational activities, children can develop their enormous skills like, teamwork, tolerance, co-ordination and flexibility. Thus, if pupils have free time at the habitation they can utilize time with their hobbies such as reading books, watching movies and listening to music. They can also enhance their knowledge about family history, tradition and customs from elders. Therefore, this is a big reason that many thinkers gravitate towards this point of view.

However, some students have not able to understand all lessons in the classroom due to their mental ability. So, they have needed to do some home work at the house for improvement in the study. As an illustration, if learners do practice in some difficult subjects such as mathematics and science they can attain more marks in their examination. It is crystallized that home work plays vital role to some students.

After analyzing the above points, it has been proven that educational institution can provide homework to students according to their requirement and study’s stream. It is expected that government should take some relevant step on curriculum of learners so that’s why they can do study within fruitful manner rather than any burden.

schools play prominent role in every student’s life
schools play a prominent role in every student’s life

children’s feel uncomfortable while doing homework
children feel uncomfortable while doing homework

Sentence: Although, some people think that it should be given to pupil for improve their study skills.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and improve

home work plays vital role to some students.
home work plays vital roles to some students.

take some relevant step
take some relevant steps