The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

Starting a career is an important milestone in anyone's life. In fact today, some people are focused on several ways of earning money rather than sticking in to one single job.Various factors could motivate this idea such as, skills, experience and education.

People have different desires throughout their lives. Some are brave and ready to take risks and stepping into new fields to achieve their dreams. At the same time some think it is wise not to take risks during the adulthood. As a result while having a stable career some become entrepreneurs. Further discussed they could be starting businesses in a different field or in the same area which they expertise. If it becomes successful undoubtedly it will help them tremendously in their retirement age. As an example I always dreamed of joining fashion industry or having a my own clothing line. After working for 4 years in the engineering field I could save enough capital to invest on my new business and hosted an online clothing store. So today, while I work on my full time career I maintain my business too.

After completion of school or college most of the people are eager to find a career in the field which they studied. There is a possibility of success or failure, depending on the skills and potential required by the employer. If the outcome is continuously discouraging students tend to go through diplomas or degrees with a higher job market and change their career paths. But at the same time they are interested in part-time jobs in the field which they studied previously.

My opinion is having several ways of income is better than a single career. It will provide more financial stability and will be an investment for the latter part of the life.

The third paragraph is not exactly right on the topic. Don't separate ' further education ' to 'several careers'.

-----------------------