The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several of ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

Single career is considered as ancient lifestyle, and it is changed by multiple jobs for some people who need to have additional fee in their life. However, education is still the one factor which will continue throughout human society. In fact, type of career is always change for different time because it is part of lifestyle, but education is fixed in its way because it is the basic factor in people’s growth.

Career is lifestyle, and lifestyle is will changed depend on the popular thing in society. For example, in early 2000, people felt enough with single job, and they inclined to focus in that occupation such as lawyer, doctor, and cosmetic marketer. Nevertheless, nowadays, people prefer to have more than one business. Lawyer may have boutique or become a council, doctor can be doubled profession in beauty care or restaurant, and cosmetic marketers will be possible to develop their job as motorcycle sales marketers or as entertainer. Because they would like to follow the trends, and also to reach their needs, some people are more enjoy with many more activities as their career.

On the other hand, career which is not influenced by popular trends is education, even it is a primary need in people life. For instance, men and women will always learn since children until adults in formal or informal schools. People who want to have good career have to study hard to reach their dream. Whatever their job, they need to improve their ability in learning process. A lawyer is impossible to have multiple jobs if they do not have knowledge about the object before. Therefore, education is the basic investment and the most popular career in life.

To sum up, single career is changed by multiple career to have more financial and to reach the needs. However, education is the most popular career ever since.

Sentence: Career is lifestyle, and lifestyle is will changed depend on the popular thing in society.

some people are more enjoy with many more activities as their career.
some people are more enjoying with many more activities as their career.

and they inclined to focus in that occupation such as
and they are inclined to focus on more occupations such as

Sentence: On the other hand, career which is not influenced by popular trends is education, even it is a primary need in people life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life