the idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. the new fashion will be have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life

Having some jobs are becoming new trends today. Many people compete to apply and create new chance to earn more money. Several careers are more benefit than a single career because it increases people’s income, but in other side it spends more concentration and less quality time for their family and themselves.

To have some side jobs need commitment from the player because it will ask more times. People usually have main job and side job that fill full their day, included their rest time to meet their family or to care their selves. For example, public employer, who has private business as his side job. They start work from 7 am until 3 pm. They spent appropriately 8 hours in office. Because of they have double jobs, they should be ready to do their second assignment as an entrepreneur. Almost his time are spent to work. They have not enough time to play with his children because he go for work in early morning when his children are still on bed and finish at night when almost member of family are already take rest. It is the consequence of having some professions that ask more his attention.

But, doing several jobs provides more opportunities to earn more money because they will accept double salaries. For instance, a worker of the company who has part time job as a waiter at night, after works in his company. He usually receive wage in last month about 2 million from company and 1 million from part-time job. So, he will save 3 million every month because the second job. It is 50% more than have one job as company worker. That is one of the advantages of having several career that people can complete their necessary, especially in financial.

To sum up, getting better income needs big effort and pain because people should work hard, willing their quality time to focus on job. If people have more one job, they will have more moneys, but lose spare time for family or friends.

his time are spent to work.
his time is spent to work.

They start work from 7 am until 3 pm.
They start to work from 7 am until 3 pm.

Because of they have double jobs, they should be ready to do their second assignment as an entrepreneur.
Because they have double jobs, they should be ready to do their second assignment as an entrepreneur.

because he go for work in early morning when his children
Description: The fragment he go for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is 50 more than have one job as company worker.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to than and have

Sentence: To sum up, getting better income needs big effort and pain because people should work hard, willing their quality time to focus on job.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to willing and their