If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

In Globalization Era, people asserted to have capabilities in many sectors. It is because they must ready to confront competitions that cannot prevent. They should study anything, like or dislike. Even though, I prefer to prepare myself to study English because I have purpose to compete with development era. Others choose, I want study Economic. It is because I have dream to desire entrepreneur. I will explain my reasons to select it.

Some people certain agree with me that practice English will give us many advantages especially to success. In 2012, In Indonesia availed more than 300 places to study English. It shows that many people in Indonesia interest to study English even they have many purposes. Such as, I am study English because I want get scholarship to continue my study in abroad. Actually, English not my merger when I lesson in collage. But now, I am really interesting to study it. However, others people think to study English is not easy, they must make available their time, not only problem with time but expensive payment also. Nevertheless, as proverb stated, success is not easy like you flip over your palm of hand.

Actually, study English just as a complement. Some people already have a subject lesson. For example, I already take class Economic, In University of Makassar and have finished my lesson as long as four years. After that, I go to Kediri, East java, to take course English so that I can continue study Economic in abroad. Economic is my favorite lesson when I was senior high school. It is because my father is entrepreneur and I want like that too. As we know, many people get success in Economic. Namely, Hary Tanoesoedibjo is a rich person, he is founder of MNC group who gets several award as entrepreneur. However, others person not interest regard to economic. It is because they have interest in others science.

In conclusion, all sciences are important and the most important if we can get success from it.

they must ready to confront
they must be ready to confront

Some people certain agree with me
Some people certainly agree with me

Sentence: Others choose, I want study Economic.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to study and Economic

Sentence: Such as, I am study English because I want get scholarship to continue my study in abroad.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and study

Sentence: Actually, English not my merger when I lesson in collage.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and lesson

Sentence: However, others people think to study English is not easy, they must make available their time, not only problem with time but expensive payment also.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to available and their

Sentence: For example, I already take class Economic, In University of Makassar and have finished my lesson as long as four years.
Description: The fragment class Economic , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Economic with adverb
Suggestion: Refer to class and Economic

Sentence: After that, I go to Kediri, East java, to take course English so that I can continue study Economic in abroad.
Suggestion: Refer to study and Economic

Sentence: Economic is my favorite lesson when I was senior high school.
Description: The fragment Economic is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Economic with noun.

Sentence: However, others person not interest regard to economic.
Suggestion: Refer to others and person

Sentence: It is because they have interest in others science.
Suggestion: Refer to others and science

Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word