An increasing number of people choose to change their careers and place of residence several times in their lives.Is it a positive or negative development?

An increasing number of people choose to change their careers and place of residence several times in their lives.
Is it a positive or negative development?

The information explosion and the advanced technology speed up the globalization. National exchange and regional migration becomes a commonplace. Employers are on longer stationed in one workplace and our life is no longer confined by the border. Some people say that this volatile lifestyle brought about problems. However, from my perspective, the advantage of the trend outweigh the disadvantage.

On the micro level, the working and living experience in different places is a life time treasure for individuals. On one hand, it opens up the horizon. The different culture, traditions, or even languages help the individual to look at the world through difference lenses. Our lives are enriched by the new experience. The experience that is so profound and thorough that can never be obtained by a simple travel. On the other hand, the change of residence place would help a person to be mentally maturer and physically capabler. Those who change their working or living place choose to step out of their cozy and familiar area. Therefore, they are required to make new friends, to change live old living habit, and to be more independent. A good case in point is student who studies oversea tend to be more sophisticated in interpersonal relationship and more adaptable to various challenges.

On the macro level, the flow of population helps to enhance the cross-border communication, which would consequently lead to economic and cultural benefit. Those employers sent abroad is either to spread their advanced knowledge to the rural area or to learn the know-how technique from the frontier partners. Those mutual exchange is transfer the needed knowledge and technique and the benefit is tremendous. China’s open-up policies is the classic example in point. Thanks to the opening up, China’s economy booms at an exponential speed. Moreover, the population migration is an important way for cultural communication. The migrants bring with them the unique culture and different culture thrive to prosper in one place.

Certainly, the change of workplace and living place is not always so pleasant. Sometime individual suffers from cultural shock and has to undergo hard time to adjust to the new life. Besides, too many migrants may disturb the stableness in a society. However, the harsh time would eventually pass and the migrant, if regulated properly, would in turn contribute to the social harmony.

Therefore, in the light of foregoing reason, the change of residence place and working place is more favorable both to individual and the national as a whole.

The information explosion and the advanced technology speed up the globalization.
The advanced technology and information explosion speed up the globalization.

National exchange and regional migration becomes a commonplace
National exchanges and regional migrations become a commonplace

Employers are on longer stationed in one workplace
Employees are no longer stationed in one workplace

the advantage of the trend outweigh the disadvantage.
the advantage of the trend outweighs the disadvantage.

A good case in point is student who studies oversea tend to be
A good case in point is that students who study overseas tend to be

Those employers sent abroad is either to spread their advanced knowledge to the rural area
Those employees sent abroad are either to spread their advanced knowledge to the rural area

Those mutual exchange is transfer the
Those mutual exchanges are transferring the

Sentence: Besides, too many migrants may disturb the stableness in a society.
Error: stableness Suggestion: No alternate word