Increasing the petrol of oil is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the petrol of oil is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

What other measures do you think might be effective?

The best solution for expanding traffic and pollution is increasing the price of oil fuel. I personally agree that way is the best way and I think there are other approaches perhaps effective to improve this solution.

The important reason is to handle the public consumption of oil fuel. When the price is increased, many people tend to think carefully remaining their budget. Somehow, they may be using the public transportation such as bus or train in order to keep their budget to become stable. This way will decrease the traffic jam suddenly. In addition, it will reduce the amount of vehicles so that the pollution is being less than usual.

On the other hand, several measures may be effective to solve those problems, for instance, using mobility which is less pollution and consuming alternative fuel. By using the first approach, it will decrease traffic jam, for example, biking. Biking can reduce the space of traffic and also maintain good environment. Others is consuming alternative fuel such as bioetanol. By doing this way, it will pay attention for sustainable living because it release less waste that is harmful for healthy and human beings.

Overall, increasing the price of petrol is the best choice to reduce traffic jam and maintaining the pollution. Other measures such as consuming the alternative fuel and biking may be considerably effective for those problems.

that way is the best way
that the way is the best way

using mobility which is less pollution and consuming alternative fuel.

Others is consuming alternative fuel
Others are consuming alternative fuel

because it release less waste
because it releases less waste

Minimum 250 words wanted