Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problemsTo what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

In this modern age traffic and air pollution is the main problem of big cites. Many people worrying about a sudden rise of petrol price and at the same a discharge of carbon dioxide has a bad influence to environment. Increasing the price of petrol has both benefits and negative points.

Firstly by increasing the petrol price lot of companies and people would not like to drive cars ,airplanes.and ships. Therefor the number of cars would decrease and traffic jam would be solved ,in additional to this we could reduce the quantity of carbon dioxide and stop the global warming.

In big cities the number of people who suffer from polluted smog from cars would decrease . There is a disadvantage when we increase the petrol price many people concern about the high price of petrol because they have to pay much money. petrol is used for many purposes for instance fuels plastics cloths. therefor increase the price of petrol would make people not to buy things and lead the recession in the country. Apart from increasing the price of petrol there are other ways to solve traffic and pollution problems.

Once of the solution is that government improve the public transport system, such as bus and trains. Air pollution would be improve because the amount of carbon dioxide discharged by local transportation is much smaller then that of areas,we can also solve the traffic jam.

In short increase the price of petrol is one of the good solution for traffic and pollution problems. At the same time many people consider it as a bad policy because of high price. we should think about other ways to solve these problems for the countries economy.

traffic and air pollution is the main problem of big cites
traffic and air pollution are the main problems of big cites

Many people worrying about a sudden rise
Many people are worrying about a sudden rise

Once of the solution is that
One of the solutions is that

one of the good solution
one of the good solutions

Sentence: At the same time many people consider it as a bad policy because of high price. we should think about other ways to solve these problems for the countries economy.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and economy

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.