Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

In this increasingly sophisticated society, the development of technology can cultivate our living standard, especially usage of car. Inevitable, that tendency could enlarge individual’s precious. Nevertheless, it seems have a number of negative aspects on the lives, such as traffic and pollution. Both of cases compelled us to find new way to overcome those problems. The house believe that rising the price of petrol is the greatest measure to solve it. Here the bellow essay I will try to enunciate based on my perception.

To being with, today amount of vehicle growing steadily which made the density of highway changed, not only became crowder but also augmented levels of air pollution made the quality of society’s air was lacked. Furthermore, people nowadays are more likely to travel by their own car that offers them with many cosines than using a public transportation. Hence, it can be seen that growing the price of fossil fuel also enable to restrain various sectors, mainly in terms of car selling.

Besides, the availability of new transportation and better service quality also could encourage citizens for transforming to another conveyance which has zero air pollution. It will incur an enormous impact within confronting these problems. In addition, tightening policy toward the companies which produced a lot of air waste or water waste should be able to controlled by the government.

In a nutshell, I believe that multiplying the price of fossil fuel has affected the development level of car selling. We can firmly say this process is considerably beneficial in addition to be inevitable.

especially usage of car.
especially the usage of car.

could enlarge individual's precious.
Definitions of precious
adjective
(of an object, substance, or resource) of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.
precious works of art
synonyms: valuable, costly, expensive, invaluable, priceless, beyond price
affectedly concerned with elegant or refined behavior, language, or manners.
his exaggerated, precious manner
synonyms: affected, overrefined, pretentious, la-di-da

Sentence: Nevertheless, it seems have a number of negative aspects on the lives, such as traffic and pollution.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to seems and have

Sentence: The house believe that rising the price of petrol is the greatest measure to solve it.
Description: The fragment house believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

amount of vehicle growing steadily
the amount of vehicle is growing steadily

Sentence: In addition, tightening policy toward the companies which produced a lot of air waste or water waste should be able to controlled by the government.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and controlled

-----------------------