Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

What other measures do you think might be effective?

It is true that pollution has become a grim threat for the whole nation.It leads to global warming which disturbs the natural balance of the environment. Therefore,to get rid of this, some powerful measures have to be taken.

The rate of pollution increases day by day due to numerous reasons;such as from vehicles,industrial wastes,harmful chemicals etc. They make the environment unfit and unhealthy for living. So, in my opinion, only by increasing the price of petrol is not the best way to curb this major factor.

Truly,increasing the price will restrict number of people using their private vehiclaes and public transports, but it would certainly be unfair for those who needs to travel on roads. Hence,we have to think for the alternative ways to diminish it.

There are already number of measures been taken up by the government against pollution; like CNG(compressed natural gas)vehicles have been brought,metro rails have been introduced. But then also the range of pollutants are higher. I think,use of electirc vehicles, such as electirc cars, electric buses etc. will play a vital role in this era of pollution as they will not release any smoke or chemicals which will strike the environment badly.

Another major problem we have to deal with the growing traffic.In my view,if more underground public transports are being introduced with more attractive quality,timing availability and affordability then it will certainly cut off the traffic congestion. Moreover, long distance transports should be frequent, more in number, cheap and clean so that it will attract loads of people to avail them rather to use their private vehicles.

In summary,government should promote the transprots to public in each and every possible way to use them including some exciting offers on them and this scheme will positively attract people towards it. And hand in hand, people should also think how they are damaging the beautiful environment which is in danger and need their support.

There are already number of measures been taken up by the government
There are already number of measures being taken up by the government

Sentence: Truly,increasing the price will restrict number of people using their private vehiclaes and public transports, but it would certainly be unfair for those who needs to travel on roads.
Error: vehiclaes Suggestion: vehicles

Sentence: There are already number of measures been taken up by the government against pollution; like CNGcompressed natural gasvehicles have been brought,metro rails have been introduced.
Error: gasvehicles Suggestion: ?

Sentence: I think,use of electirc vehicles, such as electirc cars, electric buses etc. will play a vital role in this era of pollution as they will not release any smoke or chemicals which will strike the environment badly.
Error: electirc Suggestion: electric

Sentence: In summary,government should promote the transprots to public in each and every possible way to use them including some exciting offers on them and this scheme will positively attract people towards it.
Error: transprots Suggestion: transports

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.