An incresing number or people change their career and place of recidence. Several times during their life time. This is positive or negative development.

Nowadays, everybody need a job, for their welfare of life, and for continuing the life of them. There are many job vacancy that we find in the magazine, newspaper and etc. And there are many people registrar their self to be the employee of some company. But ,when they have accepted many of them are making big decision to resign from that company by thinking that they will get more salary and welfare with the other job and company.

Some says it is good an positive decision to get more salary, welfare and comfortable. They said that working is about comfortable, it will make easier to finish the job. And then, about salary they resign because of do not accepting the salary that given from the company. Because it’s not balance with their needs. So do about changing residence, after they change their career it will make they move from one residence to the other depends on where work is. And change career and place for residence is the habit of the one who is the adventure one and like challenges of their life, so they think by doing this they will be more adult because of always face any problem on their way since they change their mindset and career so do place of residence.

Based on the second paragraph about what some people says, I disagree about their mindset because there are many problem will be happen by doing this. First, make sure change carrier will make them difficult to socialize with other in the company. So move and move will will make them don’t understand about the character of other. So they will be difficult to face the new job it cause of they always move to the other job, to make them do not finish their job and make them is not master what they did before. So to do a new thing that will be their problem. If hey stay on their works it’s mean they will be master about what they work and if they are to be the professional one about their job it will make their salary to be increased and don’t need to move or change their carrier and their residence to get what they need.

And the conclusion is everybody don’t need to change their carrier and their residence. It will make them difficult and there is no benefits of doing it. I think just stay on our job will be better for our life and just find something other without any movement.

everybody need a job,
everybody needs a job,

Some says it is good an positive decision
Some says it is good and an positive decision

because of do not accepting the salary
because of the unacceptable salary

Because it’s not balance with their needs
Because it does not balance with their needs

it will make they move from one residence
it will make them move from one residence

what some people says
what some people say

because there are many problem will be happen
because there are many problems which will be happening

will will make them don’t understand
will will make them not understand

make them is not master what they did before
make them not master what they did before

I think just stay on our job will be better
I think just staying on our job will be better