Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g at home, when traveling, etc)Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantage?

Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g at home, when traveling, etc)
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantage?

According to Stave Jobs, the head of Apple Inc, in 21th century, they had successes in the beginning of technology inventions which had begun from computer, mobile phone and internet connection. Apple said that to fulfill their customer request of their technology, they should have a great market around the world. Not surprisingly, new innovation which equates with individual enjoyment boosts new custom in human life. But, is there any demerit of this new custom? Without further ado, let us delve into this issue.

Admittedly, people have been high improvement of life quality since technology influenced human’s lifestyle. Some complicated works could be done in a short time because of technology. Not only time but also range is one of the easiest things to reach by internet connection. Distance has been a remarkable thing of internet.

Internet connection has been well-known of its range flexibility. Nowadays, students could reveal theories freely, and they also could do long distance learning by using internet. For students, internet takes a huge part to help them learning much, and it is an economically thing to get.

Moreover, worker or entrepreneur also feels the same way. They could do some complicated calculation, meeting, monitoring, or playing game together from different place because of internet. It is because internet provides ability to reach a very long distance. No matter where they are, whatever they do, as long as there is an internet connection and technology devices, people could finish works easily. However, this perfect quality also could reduce the quality of family or friendship.

Clearly, indeed people spend much time to do plenty things from internet, but I believe that technology made our lives easier, and it changes our attitude towards life. I also think with the invention of computers people became closer and friendlier. I deliberate that managing time to meet face-to-face should do to recover relationship sometime.

people have been high improvement of life quality
people have been in high improvement of life quality

Sentence: I deliberate that managing time to meet face-to-face should do to recover relationship sometime.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and deliberate