The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledg

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people believe that the most important discovery of the last 30 years is internet. They think that our lives would be wholly different without it.

Internet is abbreviation of interconnection-networking. It is a computer network that connected by global system standard. After the excogitation of internet, there have been many changing in our life. It transforms our way to communicate. Through internet, we can keep in touch with our friends or relatives that live abroad. Internet makes us easier to access the information of the entire world. For example: When you want to know about the event in the UK, just connect your computer or you smart phone to the internet and you can read BBC news from those. In a jiffy, you can get the newest information from UK. Internet also affects our economical, governmental, and health system. Through the internet, banks’ customer can make transaction from their home or their work. Government also utilizes the internet to help the implementation of their programs such as the acceptance new civil servants and spreading governments’ policy. In health sector, internet assist inhabitant to find location of hospital that can accommodate their need.

At the time when internet disappears, I guess that most of people will be suffered. Without it, they back to conventional way before internet was found. Distance becomes the main barrier to hold relationship with others because there is no medium as fast as internet to relate them. We must queue for hours in order to get train ticket because the purchasing can only be done in the station. All things that relate with administration take long time because everything is done manually.

In my opinion, internet is very beneficial to our life. It makes our life easier, not only individually, but also in organizational and governmental sector.

It is a computer network that connected by global system standard.
It is a computer network that is connected by global system standard.