It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they uses to be.Give reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.Include relevant examples from your experience.

It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they uses to be.
Give reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.
Include relevant examples from your experience.

Nowadays, the attachment between the family members appears to be less tight than it always used to be. Several decades ago, the family bonds were much rigid and concrete compared to the current situation. Parents used to spend more time with their young children. Although, it was quite normal for a child who have married and separated from his parents to be visiting his original family quite often. However, the families are divided into nuclear families which increase the distance in the families. Thus, it is a thought provoking issue, let us cast some light on it.

On the one hand, everything covers with the cast. It is an everlasting question that families are not as close as they should be. To begin with, family members could not spend time with their family due to lack of time as they do technical jobs and they have to go on business trips and tours. Moving ahead, with the advancement of the technology, there are coming new devices such as LCD, Laptops, Internet and so forth. Youngsters are always engrossed in surfing the internet, Facebook instead of spending time with the family. Moreover, mostly the women are fond of serial's and they watch TV more than men. However, a person tires by doing work all the day and they have burden on mind then they be down in spirits in case of busy ness. Further more, many people are busy in earning more and more money for their brilliant future. They do not care for spending time with the family members. In addition, the families are now separating into nuclear families because they do not want to afford the expenses of the joint family. Apart from this, children have no time to spend with the family because of the stress and burden of study on their mind. They fell tension and stress as a result.

On the contrary, every problem has a solution. Families could be brought closer and the distance can be reduced. There are many statements reducible the gap between the families. First and foremost, one should go out for a dinner with the whole family if he has no time all the day. As a result, it increases the association in the family. Albeit, one should keep the mind free from worries at home and take part in the company of parents and children. Consequently, love would be increased in family. Moving further, they should go out for picnics during holidays. It is the best way to spend time with family members which increases the companionship and reduce distance or gap between families. Although, if one is suffering then they should help each other in any problem and should ready at beck and call of any order. Apropos, this will ascend the cooperation in the family. Evermore, at the occasions, they should attend parties and ceremonies to rub shoulders with the relatives. They should give suveniors and felicitations to them. Although, they should give gifts to family members on various festivals, celebrations, birthdays and so on. Last but not the least, if the quarrel or any misunderstanding occurs then they should not tease and molest each other. They should compromise the controversy at home.

In a long run, I would like to state that it is one of the primary responsibility to social communities in every society to word off such harmful phenomenon. We should go with the dictum that "Blood is thicker than water". Therefore, we should mingle with the family because there are only our family members who help us and stand with us in every problem. It is an everlasting shame that in advanced society, families are not close enough compared with the past. Some government initiatives could give a workable solution to curtail this trend.

they be down in spirits in case of busy ness
they are down in spirits in case of busy ness

There are many statements reducible the gap between the families.
There are many statements reduciing the gap between the families.

Sentence: However, a person tires by doing work all the day and they have burden on mind then they be down in spirits in case of busy ness.
Error: ness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They should give suveniors and felicitations to them.
Error: suveniors Suggestion: ?

More sentences varieties wanted.