It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to

It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to substantiate.

Books are amazing source of knowledge. Books act as an individual best friend.Books contain substantial information and knowledge. However,the pragmatic way of learning has its own charm. There is always clash of arguments among people,some assert that books are the ultimate source of knowledge while others presume that an individual mostly learned from its surrounding and on goings.Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,over the years,it has been seen that an individual grabs mostly from the immense number of books available.The education system of every country is same up to certain threshold and changes thereafter. The dynamics of learning style has been changed rampantly from the recent past but the books play an vital role in learning. Books contain substantial knowledge of certain particular subjects for an illustration history comprises of the the past of national and international standards,science comprises of huge knowledge of different genres of science and technology. Moreover,on the later stage the specialisation of a particular subjects take place in which one has to do anatomy of opted subject. It is undeniable that without grasping knowledge from the books,one can not apply anything practically for an example a civil engineer could not apply any practicality on the working site if he/she is lacking in the theoretical knowledge which can solely be obtained from the books.

Moreover,Not everything that is learned is contained in books. An individual could learn most from his/her surroundings and experiences. One can not shun the fact that the plagiarism and pragmatic way of knowledge can only be learned from the ongoings in the society. The facts and figures define this aspect. The dramatic change in the trends of opting subjects as a career is changed drastically. In current scenario,the youth's give more emphasis on the practical subjects such as mass communication,wild life photography, hotel management etcetera. The knowledge in these prior subjects could be gradually increased solely by observing and learning from the surroundings. Most people have penchant of travelling and they learn by experiencing new places,culture,languages,trends,heritage etcetera. So pragmatic way of learning is more important because this crucial way of learning makes a person more veteran and able to take stand in the cruel society.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that one should learn from both the aspects.Books and practicality go hand in hand. In regard to this,government must take some initiatives in changing the education system in which an individual learns from both books and surroundings.

Books are amazing source of knowledge
Books are amazing sources of knowledge

,the youth's give more emphasis on the practical subjects
,the youths give more emphasis on the practical subjects

Sentence: To begin with,over the years,it has been seen that an individual grabs mostly from the immense number of books available.The education system of every country is same up to certain threshold and changes thereafter.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to same and up

Sentence: Books contain substantial knowledge of certain particular subjects for an illustration history comprises of the the past of national and international standards,science comprises of huge knowledge of different genres of science and technology.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Moreover,on the later stage the specialisation of a particular subjects take place in which one has to do anatomy of opted subject.
Error: specialisation Suggestion: specialization

Sentence: One can not shun the fact that the plagiarism and pragmatic way of knowledge can only be learned from the ongoings in the society.
Error: ongoings Suggestion: No alternate word